Moderated by Brian Caplen, Editor of The Banker, the event brings together Christof Hofmann, Global Head of Corporate and Payment Solutions at Deutsche Bank, Steve Naude, Head of Transferwise for Banks, Ellen Moeller, Head of EMEA Partnerships at Stripe, Etienne Goosse, Director General of the European Payments Council, Elias Ghanem, Global Head of Market Intelligence, and Jeroen Holscher, Global Head of Payments and Cards Practice at Capgemini Financial Services, in a live, industry-shaping discussion around the state of the payments industry.
During this one-hour presentation, we discussed:
- The impact of COVID-19 on the payments industry
- The resurgence of multiple risks and how to overcome them
- The EPI as an opportunity for the European banking industry to stay in the business
- The opportunity to team with digitally agile new players
- The need to engage in technology transformation by implementing future-proof payment hubs and renewing infrastructure